Saturday, December 10, 2011

Adele May Take Two Or Three Years Before Next Album

Adele May Take Two Or Three Years Before Next Album

Nominated for 6 Grammy awards and recently named Billboard's Artist of a Year, Adele has dominated a 2011 charts with her second album, "21."

However, after battling a throat ailment that compulsory surgery, weeks of outspoken rest and postponing countless concerts, a British powerhouse says a many critical charge on her stream to-do list is relaxation.

"I'm unequivocally looking brazen to some time to do nothing," a 23-year-old told in an talk for their Dec 17 issue.

And, in news that might make many Adele fans cringe, a star says she might not put out new song for dual to 3 years.

"I suppose I'll be 25 or 26 by a time my subsequent record comes out, as we haven't even suspicion about my third record yet," she told a mag. "I'm only gonna lay some concrete, set adult home and only 'be' for a bit. I'll disappear and come behind with a record when it's good enough. There will be no new song until it's good adequate and until I'm ready."

As for her health, a "Someone Like You" thespian says she's improving easily and awaiting good formula from her new surgery.

"The medicine couldn't have left improved -- though since we was singing with shop-worn outspoken chords for 3 or 4 months and since of a medicine and since of a overpower after a surgery, we now have to build myself behind adult vocally," she revealed. "It's gonna be a lot easier for me to sing now. And mentally we won't be disturbed about my voice on theatre anymore. So we have to get used to that.

"That'll take many of January, so Feb I'll be singing properly!" she added.

Copyright 2011 by . All rights reserved. This element might not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


News referensi http://news.yahoo.com/adele-may-two-three-years-next-album-172919953.html

No comments:

Post a Comment